Saturday 8 November 2008

something to ponder about

In psychology as well as in spirituality, it is argued that one most find the balance in and between the extremes. I always felt that leadership had a lot to do with that as well.

 

So when I feel over this quote, I was really happy and want to share it:

 

“The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly. The difficulty is to communicate and live this in word and in action”

 

In the many years I have worked with coaching and helping people in growing and developing, have I realized that a weakness is often a missing balance/opposite of a big strength one might posses.

 

Not always applicable, but maybe it gives you something to ponder about

 

Regards Mark